Thursday, March 28, 2024

Is Tim Delello A Follower Of Anderson, Spurgeon, Calvin, MacAurthur, Hyles, etc?

 The simple answer is wholeheartedly - NO. I do not follow any of these men. It is the responsibility of you, the reader, to ask me questions about what I believe and teach and not rely on what the internet or other people claim that I am. I study my Bible and I constantly challenge myself on what I believe. I am constantly analyzing what I have said or done and how I could do it better. 

If you believe everything you read on the internet you shouldn't be in the office or position you are in. I am NOT a follower of anyone. I am unaffiliated. I am not part of a denomination or a camp. I may have similar doctrines that so and so has but I am not to be held accountable for them and they are not accountable for me. I am an INDEPENDENT, FUNDAMENTAL, UNAFFILIATED BAPTIST. 

(Please forgive the overemphasis) 

No comments: